Monday, May 21, 2012

Post AP Catch-Up

Let me tell you one thing, being behind sucks.

I have more to make up than possible for the last like 14 days of school. Plus, I'm going to be gone another week... (this week). Good thing for nice teachers though! My teachers are beyond understanding, even if they do think I'm going a little bit crazy.

Let me tell you one bit of advice, if you ever know you are going to be gone for an extended period of time. Plan ahead. I wish I would have planned further ahead and actually done all of the stuff that I needed to get done. Instead, I just crammed AP's (which I also should have studied for earlier). So, I guess the moral of the story is that I can exactly complain about the boat I'm stuck in.

I seriously cannot wait for this summer though. I'm beyond over school and ready to go do stuff on my own! Plus, I cannot wait until senior year, then college!

No comments:

Post a Comment