Wednesday, May 30, 2012

AP Test Ranking by Difficulty

Please see www.emilyxie.com for a more updated ranking


Note: this list is only based upon the tests I have taken, and how hard I think they would be/were to self-study
  1. Psychology
  2. Environmental Science
  3. Human Geography
  4. Government
  5. Statistics
  6. Language and Composition
  7. Macroeconomics
  8. Comparative Politics
  9. Microeconomics
  10. Literature and Composition
  11. Physics B
  12. Biology
  13. Physics C Mechanics
  14. Calculus
  15. Chemistry
  16. US History
  17. European History
  18. Computer Science
  19. Art History
  20. Physics C Electricity and Magnetism

1 comment:

  1. So I'm assuming 1 would be the easiest and 20 would be the most difficult?
    It's amazing that you took this many..Really makes me feel like I should try self studying one.
    Is it even worth self-studying Music Theory?

    ReplyDelete