Saturday, May 5, 2012

AP week(s)

On Monday, I'll start two weeks of AP tests...


My schedule is going to look a little something like this (italics denote self study tests)


Week 1:
Environmental Science
Art History
Calculus BC
English Literature and Composition
European History


Week 2:
Biology
Physics B
Government
Comparative Politics
English Language and Composition
Macroeconomics
Microeconomics
Human Geography


Week 3:
World History
Computer Science
Chemistry
Physics C Mechanics
Physics C Electricity and Magnetism


After AP tests, I'll try to put up a list of all the books I used and liked for all those taking tests in the future





5 comments:

  1. You got this, Only 2 more weeks left smartypants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you want to go for college? With this many APs, you look like you can go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I'm actually not really sure yet, I'm still trying to find a good fit (in other words, I just want to go to a good school that's somewhere warm haha).

      Delete
  3. Sorry, I'm a bit confused. I thought the tests were only offered for two weeks, with late testing the following week. How were you able to manage all of these, in particular those you listed under "Week 3"? Did/Are you taking these as late tests, or is my district just uninformed of other options? Hope all of your tests went well anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking all five of the "Week 3" tests late. I had World History on Wednesday, Computer Science and Chemistry today, and Physics C Mechanics and E&M tomorrow.

      But as far as normal testing goes, that is only offered for two weeks.

      Delete