Thursday, June 14, 2012

Organizational Woes

I finally decided that it was time to clean my closet, my bathroom, and my room. It was quite the daunting task indeed. I would post before pictures, but I wouldn't want to embarrass myself that much...

I finished my closet first so I'll show you guys some pictures!




For a lot of my inspiration, I went on Pintrest, to be honest. There were so many cool ideas! I probably spent a total of $20 reorganizing everything with help from tips on Pintrest. One of my favorite ideas was the ring plate idea. All you need is a sharpie and a dollar (plus tax). 

Instructions:
  1. Buy a plate at the dollar store, easy enough.
  2. Write a quote (or anything else you want on it) in any color sharpie
  3. Bake it at like 150 degrees, and it'll never come off!
Quick Tip: if you mess up, use rubbing alcohol to take the sharpie off.




Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer (whether it is productive or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment