Monday, June 4, 2012

Motivation Dwindling

There are three days of school left. It feels like only yesterday I was walking into the doors for my first day of junior year. I've come a really long way though. I made it through more paper than my entire recycling bin can handle; I'm slowly attempting to throw all of my old notes away.

I think the mere fact that I am getting ready to end the year, throwing away notes and books, is devastating to my motivation. It took me so much effort just to bring my notebook inside; I have yet to actually open it. Instead, I'm sitting at my computer blogging away.

I guess you could say that I'm definitely ready for summer. I can't wait to be done with homework, at least for a while. I don't know how often I can say this, but I honestly can't wait to clean my room. I have more school stuff and AP books lying around that I know what to do with.

It might be high time to start doing homework now though. Good luck to all you who are still working through those last few days! I know you can do it (even if I can't).

No comments:

Post a Comment