Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chicago Chicago

I never realized, Chicago is, in every sense, a second city. It is just like a miniature New York. I went on a tour of the architecture of Chicago today, and if I had a dollar for every time our tour guide said, "This building was inspired by another building in New York City", I'd probably be able to build my own giant building. Millennium Park is just like a little Central Park, both surrounded by tall buildings. I can't exactly say which city I love more; however, I can say that the traffic is terrible in both (another commonality between the cities).

I can't wait to visit UChicago and Northwestern tomorrow! I'll be sure to tell all of you about my tours!

(As you can probably see, I am still fawning over my new camera)


No comments:

Post a Comment